Portable Commercial Air Conditioners for Cooling and Heating
The 2OACH Series is OceanAire’s deluxe range of portable air-cooled heat pumps designed for permanent or temporary spot cooling or heating applications. The entire air conditioning unit has been built in a premium sheet metal cabinet, equipped with heavy-duty casters for mobility.
Emergency Heat – Portable and Efficient
Oceanaire’s 2OACH is a portable air conditioning that can provide emergency heat and emergency cooling capabilities. This unit offers the utmost in commercial and industrial heating and cooling power and efficiency. Whether you’re up against the coldest winter or hottest summer, the 20ACH is an American made emergency heat and cooling unit that will deliver – year after year.
Portable Heat Pump and Cooling Unit
All 2OACH models come with a 10-foot power cord for electrical connection and added mobility in service. These heat pumps direct cooled or heated air to specific areas or objects through a discharge grill located on the upper-front of the unit, while rejecting heat/cool from the top of the unit.
The 2OACH models range in capacities from 12,000 BTU/HR to 60,000 BTU/HR to satisfy most space cooling or heating requirements.
The 2OACH is a self-contained unit with the entire heat pump system, evaporator and condenser fan motors and electrical components neatly arranged in a gray and blue polyester powder coated metal cabinet. When connected to the proper source of electrical power, the 2OACH unit is controlled by a solid-state electronic controller, with numerous options of temperature and airflow controls that will provide the desired level of comfort when cooling or heating.
A wide variety of accessories and factory installed options are available for the 2OACH units allowing for improved performance and added versatility.
For more information or to find your nearest distributor, please contact OceanAire today.
OceanAire 2OACH Series Heat Pump
Portable Commercial Air Conditioners – Installation & Operation – a new video from OceanAire.
Many useful applications…
- People cooling & heating
- Outdoor/tent cooling & heating
- Computer room cooling
- After hours cooling & heating
- Supplemental cooling & heating
- Standby cooling & heating
- Emergency cooling & heating
- Process/Production cooling
- Meeting/conference room cooling
- Server room cooling
- Basement area cooling & heating
- Restaurant cooling
- Telephone equipment rooms
- High rise building cooling & heating
- Trade show cooling & heating
- Doctor/Dentist offices
- Elevator equipment rooms
- Surgical suites
- Recovery rooms
- Network operation centers
OceanAire offers numerous accessories and factory installed options for 2OAC models to add versatility and improve performance.
2OACH Standard Features
- Premier Portable Reverse Cycle Heat Pump
- Deluxe Electronic Controller with Large LED Display
- Automatic Mode Changeover Between Heat & Cool
- Automatic and Manual 6-Speed Fan Control
- Available in Voltages: 115, 230, 230/3, 460/3
- Rear Swivel Casters
- Front Swivel Casters with Brake
- 10 Foot Power Cord LCDI (Some Models)
- Washable Electrostatic Air Filters
- Built-in Hour Meter Records Compressor Operating Time
- Manual reset High pressure safety switch
- Equipped with a Condensate Reservoir Tank
- 5-ton models equipped with Automatic Condensate Pump
- Powder Coated 18 Gauge Sheet metal Cabinet
- UL Listed (U.S.A. and Canada)
- Made in the U.S.A.
OceanAire offers numerous accessories and factory installed options for 2OACH models to add versatility and improve performance.
Accessories, Service Manuals and Parts
- 2OACH Series Full Line Technical Specification Sheet
- 2OACH Series Accessories
- 2OACH Parts List R410A (for R22 units with starting serial nameplate A – M, contact OceanAire)
- 2OACH Engineering, Installation & Service Manual
- 2OACH1211 Engineering, Installation & Service Manual
- 2OACH12 Exterior Panel Diagram
- 2OACH1824 Exterior Panel Diagram
- 2OACH36 Exterior Panel Diagram
- 2OACH60 Exterior Panel Diagram
Service parts with R22, serial numbers A thru M, contact the KEEP COOL TEAM at 847-583-0311