OWC Series Deluxe Water-Cooled Commercial Air Conditioner
COOLING A ROOM UNDER NEGATIVE AIR PRESSURE DUE TO COVID-19:.
OCEANAIRE’S WATER COOLED AIR CONDITIONERS ARE THE SOLUTION.
READ MORE HERE >>
The OceanAire OWC is a portable water-cooled air conditioner designed for permanent or temporary spot cooling applications. The entire air conditioning unit has been built in an attractive sheet metal cabinet, equipped with heavy-duty casters for mobility.
All OWC models come with a 10-foot power cord for electrical connection and added mobility in service. These spot-coolers are designed to direct air to specific areas or objects through a discharge grill located on the upper-front of the unit, while rejecting heat in the waster water. The OWC models range in cooling capacities from 12,000 BTU/HR to 60,050 BTU/HR to satisfy most space cooling requirements.
The OWC is a self-contained unit with the entire cooling system, fan motors and water-side components neatly arranged in a gray polyester powder coated metal cabinet. When connected to the proper source of electrical power, the digital thermostat controls the OWC unit to provide the desired level of comfort and cooling.
A wide variety of accessories and factory installed options are available for the OWC units allowing for improved performance and versatility.
Many useful applications… Spot Cooler, Room Air Conditioner
- Computer rooms
- After hours cooling
- Marine engine repair services
- Supplemental cooling
- Paper mills
- Medical testing labs
- MRI testing equipment
- Hotel laundrys
- Restaurant/Food preparation areas
- Basement areas
- Wine cellars
- Metal foundries
- Schools/class rooms
- Locker rooms
- Network operation centers
- High rise buildings
- Surgical suites
- Telephone equipment rooms
- Glass manufacturing plants
OWC Standard Features
- Premier Water Cooled Portable Commercial Air Conditioners
- Deluxe Electronic Controller with Large LED Display
- Automatic Cooling Mode
- Automatic and Manual 6-Speed Fan Control
- Available in Voltages: 115, 230, 230/3, 460/3
- Internal Water-Cooled Condensing Circuit
- Built-in Water Regulating Valve
- Rear Swivel Casters
- Front Swivel Casters with Brake
- 10 Foot Power Cord LCDI (Some Models)
- Washable Electrostatic Air Filters
- Built-in Hour Meter Records Compressor Operating Time
- Manual reset High Pressure Safety Switch
- Equipped with Automatic Condensate Pump
- Powder Coated 18 Gauge Sheet Metal Cabinet
- UL Listed (U.S.A. and Canada)
- Made in the U.S.A.
Please view our entire line of available accessories such as hose kits to provide convenient temporary connections and factory installed options.
Contact OceanAire for more information today.
Accessories, Service Manuals and Parts
- OWC Series Full Line Specification Sheet
- OWC Accessories
- OWC Parts List R410A (R22 units with starting serial nameplate A – M, contact OceanAire)
- OWC Engineering, Installation and Service Parts
- OWC1211 Exterior Diagram
- OWC1811 Exterior Diagram
- OWC2412 Exterior Diagram
- OWC36 series Exterior Diagram
- OWC60 series Exteriror Diagram
Questions? Contact the KEEP COOL TEAM at 847-583-0311