Introducing the QUICK-CONNECT OceanAire Deluxe Series Portable Water-Cooled Air Conditioners
COOLING A ROOM UNDER NEGATIVE AIR PRESSURE DUE TO COVID-19: OCEANAIRE’S WATER COOLED AIR CONDITIONERS ARE THE SOLUTION.
READ MORE HERE >>
The OceanAire OWCQC series are powerful portable water-cooled air conditioners designed to be quickly deployed for both temporary and permanent spot cooling applications. Like our OWC Series, OWCQC air conditioning units are housed in an attractive sheet metal cabinet, equipped with heavy-duty casters for mobility.
The primary difference of the QUICK CONNECT option is the ability to disconnect the hose kit quickly and without draining water on the floor. The water in each hose is captured when the hose coupler is pulled back from the units QC fitting, creating an internal vacuum seal and allowing the user to exit the area. Once outside, the user installs the additional QC fitting on the lanyard, breaking the vacuum and allowing the water to drain freely.
All OWC models come with a 10-foot power cord for electrical connection and added mobility in service. These spot-coolers are designed to direct air to specific areas or objects through a discharge grill located on the upper-front of the unit, while rejecting heat in the waster water. The OWC models range in cooling capacities from 18,000 BTU/HR to 60,050 BTU/HR to satisfy most space cooling requirements.
The OWCQC self-contained air conditioning unit features the entire cooling system, fan motors, and water-side components neatly arranged in a gray polyester powder coated metal cabinet. When connected to the proper source of electrical power, the digital thermostat controls the OWC unit to provide the desired level of comfort and cooling.
A wide variety of accessories and factory installed options are available for the OWCQC units allowing for improved performance and versatility.
OWC QC Series
OWC QC: Many useful applications… Spot Cooler, Room Air Conditioner
- Computer rooms
- After hours cooling
- Marine engine repair services
- Supplemental cooling
- Paper mills
- Medical testing labs
- MRI testing equipment
- Hotel laundries
- Restaurant/Food preparation areas
- Basement areas
- Wine cellars
- Metal foundries
- Schools/class rooms
- Locker rooms
- Network operation centers
- High rise buildings
- Surgical suites
- Telephone equipment rooms
- Glass manufacturing plants
OWC QC Standard Features
- Premier Water Cooled Portable Commercial Air Conditioners
- Deluxe Electronic Controller with Large LED Display
- Quick Connect hose fittings for fast, easy set up and deployment
- Automatic Cooling Mode
- Automatic and Manual 6-Speed Fan Control
- Available in Voltages: 115, 230, 230/3, 460/3
- Internal Water-Cooled Condensing Circuit
- Built-in Water Regulating Valve
- Rear Swivel Casters
- Front Swivel Casters with Brake
- 10 Foot Power Cord LCDI (Some Models)
- Washable Electrostatic Air Filters
- Built-in Hour Meter Records Compressor Operating Time
- Manual reset High Pressure Safety Switch
- Automatic Condensate Pump with Overflow Alert
- Powder Coated 18 Gauge Sheet Metal Cabinet
- UL Listed (U.S.A. and Canada)
- Made in the U.S.A.