PAC Series Spot Coolers for Permanent or Temporary Cooling Applications
The OceanAire PAC Series are portable air-cooled spot coolers designed for permanent or temporary cooling applications.
The entire portable air conditioning unit has been built in an attractive sheet metal cabinet, equipped with heavy duty casters for mobility.
All PAC models come with a 10-foot power cord for electrical connection and added mobility in service. These spot coolers are designed to direct air to specific areas or objects through a discharge grill located on the upper-front of the unit, while rejecting heat from the top of the unit. Simply roll into place, plug-in the power cord, attach any accessories, and enjoy quick comfortable cooling in minutes!
The PAC models range in cooling capacities from 12,000 BTU/HR to 60,000 BTU/HR to satisfy most space cooling requirements. The PAC is a self-contained unit with the entire cooling system, evaporator and condenser fan motors and electrical components neatly arranged in a gray polyester powder coated metal cabinet.
When connected to the proper source of electrical power, a 24-volt thermostat controls the PAC unit to provide the desired level of comfort and cooling.
A wide variety of accessories and factory installed options are available for the PAC units allowing for improved performance and versatility.
Many useful applications…Spot Cooler, Area Cooler, Room Air Conditioner
- Nursing homes
- Surgical suites
- Meeting/Conference rooms
- Telephone equipment rooms
- Server rooms
- Biological control labs
- Loading docks
- Theme parks
- Room/Space cooling
- Computer room cooling
- Process/Production cooling
- People cooling
- Operating/Recovery rooms/Cat Scans
- Marine engine repair services
- Emergency cooling
- After hours cooling
- Standby, supplement cooling
- Closed-in offices, basements
- Outdoor tent cooling
- Electronic equipment rooms
PAC Standard Features
- 24 Volt Control System with Thermostat
- Automatic Cooling Mode
- Manual 2-Speed Fan Control
- Available in Voltages: 115, 230, 230/3, 460/3
- Rear Swivel Casters
- Front Swivel Casters with Brake
- 10 Foot Power Cord LCDI (Some Models)
- Washable Air Filters
- Manual Reset High Pressure Safety Switch
- Equipped with a Condensate Reservoir Tank
- 5-Ton Models Equipped with Automatic Condensate Pump
- Powder Coated 18 Gauge Sheet Metal Cabinet
- UL Listed (U.S.A. and Canada)
- Made in the U.S.A.
Please view our entire line of available accessories and factory installed options.
Accessories, Service Manuals and Parts
- PAC-Full Line Line Spec Sheet
- PAC Accessories
- PAC Parts List R410A (for R22 units with starting serial nameplate A – M, contact OceanAire)
- PAC Engineering, Installation and Service Manual R410A
Service parts with R22, serial numbers A thru M, contact the KEEP COOL TEAM at 847-583-0311